We manage our websites according to the principles regulated below:
We undertake to comply with the statutory provisions on data protection and endeavor to always take into account the principles of data avoidance and data minimization.
- Name and address of the responsible person and the data protection officer
The responsible person within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states of the European Union as well as other data protection regulations is:
Tel: 0711-35 17 92 0
Fax: 0711 – 3517 92 200
The data protection officer of the controller is:
Dr. Ulrike Harant
- Explanation of terms
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data
We process your personal data such as, for example. Your name and first name, e-mail address and IP address, etc. only if there is a legal basis for this. Here, the following regulations in particular come into consideration according to the General Data Protection Regulation:
- Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR: The data subject has given his/her consent to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for one or more specific purposes.
- Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO: Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject.
- Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO: Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject
- Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. d GDPR: Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person
- Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. e GDPR: processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
- Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR: processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child
However, at the relevant points in this data protection declaration, we will always point out once again the legal basis on which your personal data is processed.
- Disclosure of personal data
The transfer of personal data is also processing within the meaning of the previous section 3. However, we would like to inform you again here separately about the subject of transfer to third parties. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. For this reason, we are particularly careful when it comes to passing on your data to third parties.
Therefore, data is only passed on to third parties if there is a legal basis for the processing. For example, we disclose personal data to persons or companies that act as processors for us pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR. A processor is anyone who processes personal data on our behalf, i.e. in particular in a relationship of instruction and control with us.
In accordance with the requirements of the GDPR, we conclude a contract with each of our order processors to oblige them to comply with data protection regulations and thus provide your data with comprehensive protection.
- Storage period and deletion
We store all personal data that you submit to us only for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was submitted or as long as required by law. Upon fulfillment of the purpose and/or expiration of the legal storage periods, the data will be deleted or blocked by us.
- SSL encryption
This website uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as the website operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the browser address bar changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser bar.
If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as their type and purpose of use
- a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- Error analysis
- for other administrative purposes
Data that can be traced back to your person, such as e.g. the IP address, are deleted after 7 days at the latest. Should we store the data beyond this period, this data will be pseudonymized so that an assignment to you is no longer possible.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
- b) Logo use
The data to be entered within the framework of the use of the sign will be used for the purposes of the use of the offer. The collected data can be seen from the input mask within the registration. This includes [e-mail address, name, customer number, company, free text] and this information is stored for the purpose of abuse protection.
By clicking the checkbox you agree to the processing and storage of your data.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies based on the browser’s default settings. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that either no cookies are stored on your end device at all or at least a notice is displayed before a new cookie is stored. If you completely disable the cookie function in your browser, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
Below we explain the different types of cookies we use.
- a) Session cookies
In order to make the use of our offer more pleasant for you, we use so-called session cookies to recognize that you have already visited individual pages of our website.
These session cookies are automatically deleted after you leave our site.
- b) Temporary cookies
These temporary cookies are stored on your terminal device for a certain specified period of time.
- c) Cookies for optimization purposes
These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined period of time.
- Rights of the data subject
You have the following rights:
- a) Information
In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us. This right to information includes information about
- the processing purposes
- the categories of personal data
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed
- the planned storage period or at least the criteria for determining the storage period
- the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- the origin of your personal data, if this data was not collected by us
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details
- b) Correction
In accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, you have the right to promptly correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us.
- c) Deletion
In accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, you have the right to request the immediate deletion of your personal data from us, insofar as the further processing is not necessary for one of the following reasons:
- the personal data are still necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- on the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under the law of the European Union or the Member States to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 para. 3 GDPR
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes in accordance with. Art. 89 par. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right referred to in Section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the purposes of such processing
- for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims
- d) Restriction of processing
In accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, you may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data for one of the following reasons:
- You dispute the accuracy of your personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data.
- We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR.
- e) Information
If you request the correction or deletion of your personal data or a restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 16, Art. 17 para. 1 and Art. 18 DSGVO, we will communicate this to all recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You may request that we notify you of these recipients.
- f) Transmission
You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
You also have the right to request the transfer of this data to a third party, provided that the processing was carried out with the help of automated procedures and is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO is based.
- g) Revocation
Pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO the right to revoke your consent at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. In the future, we may no longer continue the data processing that was based on your revoked consent.
- h) Complaint
In accordance with Art. 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
- i) Contradiction
If your personal data is collected on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specifying the particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- j) Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us
- is permitted on the basis of legal provisions of the European Union or the Member States to which we are subject and these legal provisions contain appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests
iii. is done with your express consent
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO, unless Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g DSGVO applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases mentioned in i) and iii), we take reasonable measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person from our side, to express your point of view and to contest the decision.